Monday, December 15, 2008

not a player, i just crush alot.

I agree with papi chulo on his stand of BAS. Clearly in my case, N - A - S. Niggas ain't shitttt! I'm keeping him anonymous for HIS sake (I'm too nice of a friend) cause he claims that he's "known all around the world (sweetie)" and doesn't want it affecting his pimp game. Well he didn't say the last part; I'm just assuming.. hahah jerkoff. Gettin his dick wet for nothing.. jaykay. ;] So yes I'm back on my griiind & contrary to last week's heart dilemma, I feel a hundred thousand trillion times better! No, I didn't take one for the team but I'm just got that feel good type state running through me even with 3 finals and a portfolio due in the next 48hours. YIKES?! Whatever. As long as I've got 'distractions' in my life, I'm good. Keeps me entertained fsho!

There's a down side and up side to Big Pun's song Still Not A Playa. I could look at the superficial side of it & think "YEEE! I'm not a playaaa. I just crush alot." On the contrary, I can look at it and be like "ZaAamn playin that much & still don't have nobodyyy." Well right now, fuck the contrary! Winter breaks commin up & just gotta STAY having fun, feels me? Hah okay so random as hell but.. some people just blazed a couple windows down & the smell definately drifted into my room. Smells real good & hopefully I'll have some fun after finals that has something to do with the words we & ed in it. HAHA.. Who's down!? Let's celebrate forrreal! [;

No comments: