Went through hella in the last 12months. Seesaw of life? Fsho it was. Didn't expect to go through everything I went through. As much as I don't wanna admit it, this year kinda revolved around a certain someone who definitely threw me in for a loop. I learned a lot about myself: my priorities, my capabilities - mentally and physically. The experiences & people I encountered - just wow. I don't know where to start..
Its been so hard narrowing down 2008s life lessons because there have been so many. It hasn't only been life lessons that helped me grow this year, but moreso a certain someone who despite his ridiculous ways, despite the fact that every now & then when I look back at what went down I still manage to say outloud and with passion, "I hate you,"despite the fact that even though I can still say that I hate him, I still catch myself missing him, despite the fact that he can't be easily contacted, despite the fact that he's a plain as hell ASSHOLE -- still helped me become a better stronger person. I didn't realize it til I looked back at some of my old entries, but even with his periods of disappearing - he still played a big role in my year. His presence was still felt even though he wasn't around, but when he was around it meant alot & I cherished it. & then this whole mess of summer came along & even though my elation was shortlived, I got to exeperience a whole lot. I can't even buck up to read past entries about him cause it still hurts. Eh I'm probably contradicting myself.. But THANKS A BILLION to him for teaching me a whole shit load about myself. I'm stronger & wiser because of you. But you're also the one who made me think twice about saying "Niggas ain't shit." Thanks for everythinggg...
.... I still went through a whole buncha shit.. Started new beginnings & ended those new beginnings. Do I regret anything? Hell no. You live & you learn fsho. I feel truly blessed to have gone through all the things that I went through this year & because of it, my whole mentality of life has changed for the better. I wanna live more (even though I still sleep hella!). Forget living life with restrictions, if you're gona do it -- do it up big or don't do it all feels me!? [;
To be less in depth, I did it up BIG this year! Went to Cali/Reno for a month which made me the happiest of people but also tore me to shreds. Me & the boys threw a banger at the end of the summer which was fuccccckin wild! I chilled with a whooOole lotta new people. ;] Kicked it with hella new crowds. Played the game, got played BY the game. It's all a learning process & I can't say it enough, but I'm glad I dealt with it all. With that said, '08 you been good but I think '09 gonn treat me better!
OH and.. song of the year? ONE NIGHT STAND - JAZMINE SULLIVAN, but nah I wasn't a one night stand at alllll. But jewknow... Can't explain but.. HAHA yeee. [;
Its been so hard narrowing down 2008s life lessons because there have been so many. It hasn't only been life lessons that helped me grow this year, but moreso a certain someone who despite his ridiculous ways, despite the fact that every now & then when I look back at what went down I still manage to say outloud and with passion, "I hate you,"despite the fact that even though I can still say that I hate him, I still catch myself missing him, despite the fact that he can't be easily contacted, despite the fact that he's a plain as hell ASSHOLE -- still helped me become a better stronger person. I didn't realize it til I looked back at some of my old entries, but even with his periods of disappearing - he still played a big role in my year. His presence was still felt even though he wasn't around, but when he was around it meant alot & I cherished it. & then this whole mess of summer came along & even though my elation was shortlived, I got to exeperience a whole lot. I can't even buck up to read past entries about him cause it still hurts. Eh I'm probably contradicting myself.. But THANKS A BILLION to him for teaching me a whole shit load about myself. I'm stronger & wiser because of you. But you're also the one who made me think twice about saying "Niggas ain't shit." Thanks for everythinggg...
.... I still went through a whole buncha shit.. Started new beginnings & ended those new beginnings. Do I regret anything? Hell no. You live & you learn fsho. I feel truly blessed to have gone through all the things that I went through this year & because of it, my whole mentality of life has changed for the better. I wanna live more (even though I still sleep hella!). Forget living life with restrictions, if you're gona do it -- do it up big or don't do it all feels me!? [;
To be less in depth, I did it up BIG this year! Went to Cali/Reno for a month which made me the happiest of people but also tore me to shreds. Me & the boys threw a banger at the end of the summer which was fuccccckin wild! I chilled with a whooOole lotta new people. ;] Kicked it with hella new crowds. Played the game, got played BY the game. It's all a learning process & I can't say it enough, but I'm glad I dealt with it all. With that said, '08 you been good but I think '09 gonn treat me better!
OH and.. song of the year? ONE NIGHT STAND - JAZMINE SULLIVAN, but nah I wasn't a one night stand at alllll. But jewknow... Can't explain but.. HAHA yeee. [;


No comments:
Post a Comment