I've been out bullshittin/partying/drinking more than I've been class -- yet I've been all my classes. My life is bueno. :)
Update in a few!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Renee x TEAM JSB|LJSB OG. Born & raised in Jersey but forever got that westside chillashelldon'tgiveafuck mentality. My initial shyness comes off as bitchy & arrogant, but I'm wiiiiLd as hell when you get to know me. NOT held down by nobody but my own morals & inhibitions. My ethnic make up is often mistaken. I'm full Filipina - not mixed with anytype of Latinlovin, but thanks for the compliment! Listening to the Cool Kids makes me wanna sag my pants. Niggas ain't shit, but mine are. I rep JSB|LJSB. Lovelovelove the summer, the beach & Burts Beesewax Lipbalm. I'm always down to chill, yatusabes. ;] I wanna get more piercings than what I already have. How bout you get to know me? ;]
ladyg0ts0ul
No comments:
Post a Comment