Saturday, February 7, 2009

This week includes:

- the Steelers winning the Superbowl! Didn't think I'd be into the game cause my team wasn't playing (Giantssss!) but it ended up being a good game. 100yd td!? Coool!
- slipping on ice (Monday) & having some swollen soft tissue which leads to me being in a soft cast for three 4 weeks. Supposed to be three, but the doctor won't be in his office for the 3rd week so I'm stuck with this thing for another fucking week. GREAT.
- swallowing the ball to my black tongue ring the same day I slipped and fell on ice. I paid $10 for it! >=( s'okay cause Benji got me new bars, one with a heart & another with a diamond in the middle. Kinda trashy but classy! I like! :)
- getting sick & developing his kinda hot sexline type voice SLASH pre-pubescent boy type voice. Quite honestly, I like hearing my voice when I'm sick cause I wish that's how it always sounds. Hahah.
- him popping in and out of my life. One minute you're acting like it's all good, the next minute you're telling me that asjkfjafkla and then the next minute you're getting at me. NOT COOL.
- missing the all Greek mixer at APD because a) there was no way in hell I was getting up that mountain of a driveway they have. Last week I faceplanted & hell no with one foot not working, I definately wasn't getting the other one fucked up too.

Seriously not one of the best weeks in my life. I just want my social life back. I wanna be an asshole and go out drinking and all the fun stuff I was doing last week. Maybe this coming week I can even though its recruitment which I am ecstatic for. I hope we get a really great group of girls! :)

Anyway, to back track.. I've really been meaning to blog but my thoughts get all jumbled up and I never know where to start. In the past month so much has gone on so it's hard to pinpoint every little thing.. One of the major things is that Heather came to the eastcoast! The last time I saw that girl was in Reno 3, almost four years ago! It was hecka nice seeing her even if it was for a little bit. :) My immune system has been really shitty. This is the 2nd time THIS YEAR I've gotten sick. Not cool at all. Well I should go to bed. Mad stuffs to do tomorrow. Update soooOon! CIAO! :)

No comments: