Tuesday, February 24, 2009

pilopilo.


I just found this thing on Geekologie. It's freakin siiiick & everyone who knows me knows that I would be the one to clearly benefit from this invention. According ot the Pilo-Pilo site, it's for "People... [who] have the tendency of resting their cheek on their fist when they are thinking, daydreaming.. falling asleep." YUP YUP! It's all me baby! :)

Anyway I told myself that I should be in bed by 4, but between going online, getting ready for bed & just wasting time - I'm not done with the chapter I intended on finishing. I have my first a&p exam on Wednesday (er.. TOMORROW!) & I wanna start it off with a bang cause I need bangin grades this semester or else I'll never get to see the light of day, (academically) OUTSIDE of NJ. I'm getting second chances from my professors and I don't wanna take them for granted so I'm definitely taking advantage of it! (ie. For my online class, I've had 3quizzes due so far and haven't done any of them because I don't have the book & I usually forget. Wellll, he opened up quiz 1&3 for me to take which is fucken siiiick! Plus, I can take them twice and after you take them once all the answers pop up - duh - so when I retake it for the 2nd time I just plug them all in!)

I hope I can keep this up. I'm honestly proud of myself for putting this effort in. I've never done it before. I'VE NEVER STAYED IN ON A WEEKEND JUST TO STUDY. Cause shiiiit, I'm Renee fuckin Garcia & that just never happens! Welll, peaceezy for now. Hope noone forgets that it's free pancake day at IHOP! Happy Mardi Gras bitchz! :)

No comments: