I should be in a food coma right now, but I'm trying hella hard to stay up cause I'm heading to Target in a few hours. Usually I'd say fuck Black Friday & all that, but my motivation is so that this laptop of mine doesn't crash cause I need that portable hard drive that's gona be on sale for $88. Supposed to wake my mom up before we bounce so yaddayaddaya. I wanna hit up Jersey Gardens too cause they're having a 40% off sale at one of the stores I shop at. Yesssir. I wanna get some jeans & some tops and whatever else my mom could get me. Yayyyyuh! :)
Thanksgiving was good! The parents cooked of course.. made some collared greens w/ ham (which is one of my absolute faaaves even though my shit comes out nasty as hell the next day - ahah i know i know eeew) & all the typical white Thanksgiving dishes. We don't do the whole Filipino Thanksgiving deal with Filipino food which is one of the things I love about my fams. It's the one day we get on that typical all-American family status which always ends up being deelish! Unfortunately for my parents, I was a grumpster the whole day. Shrug as to why but I'm sure it annoyed the hell outta them. Whatevs - love you mom&dad, ahah.
Ohhh ! so the whole family is talking & my Tito Jhigs asks me about what kinda dudes I'm into. So I say "Mmm, I like black guys! *laughs*" & the everyone's laughing like "hahah yeah okay she's just saying that to fuck around" type & he goes to yell for my mom: "ROOOSE! Did you hear that!?" Mind you I had just brought the whole what if I went out with a black guy scenario with my mom a couple days ago in which she reacted well to (even though she said "if possible, Filipino..." so it wasn't a complete shock. Well she just snickered and said "Ayyyy Ren! Ang liit liit mo at ang laki laki nila!" (Translation: Ayyyy Ren! You're so small & they're SOOO big!" & now the whole family is helllla crackin up and I'm not completely shocked cause my mom's been on point with the jokes lately & then she goes "Unless that's what you like..." WTF LMAO my mom's crazies. I mean, this is the woman who put "I'm the turkey" on the turkey in the fridge this year. Come on now.. ahahah.
Anyway prior to this all, I was hella thinking about Cali & how I miss itttt so much. As gay as this sounds, I've been day dreaming about it - real talk. Closing my eyes type & imagining it. Imagining myself drive down Sweetwater Road & passing by Super Sergios and shit even driving on Otay Lakes Road passing by Southwestern. I miss the weather, my babies, my famz, the atmosphere.. everything. :[ I wish I could go back for winterbreak, pero no tengo dinero. Zaaamn. I'm thinking maybe springbreak, but fsho I'll definately need to start saving up if that's what I wanna do. I'm really feeling like I left my heart in San Diego maaayne. =(
Arrighty, maybe I'll take a quick nap. I've got a long day ahead of me! Shopping, haircut, eyebrows, etc etc, Club Cache with allll my Willy P heads & whoever else is rollin thru. This should be fun. :) Haiiiights peaceezy!
Thanksgiving was good! The parents cooked of course.. made some collared greens w/ ham (which is one of my absolute faaaves even though my shit comes out nasty as hell the next day - ahah i know i know eeew) & all the typical white Thanksgiving dishes. We don't do the whole Filipino Thanksgiving deal with Filipino food which is one of the things I love about my fams. It's the one day we get on that typical all-American family status which always ends up being deelish! Unfortunately for my parents, I was a grumpster the whole day. Shrug as to why but I'm sure it annoyed the hell outta them. Whatevs - love you mom&dad, ahah.
Ohhh ! so the whole family is talking & my Tito Jhigs asks me about what kinda dudes I'm into. So I say "Mmm, I like black guys! *laughs*" & the everyone's laughing like "hahah yeah okay she's just saying that to fuck around" type & he goes to yell for my mom: "ROOOSE! Did you hear that!?" Mind you I had just brought the whole what if I went out with a black guy scenario with my mom a couple days ago in which she reacted well to (even though she said "if possible, Filipino..." so it wasn't a complete shock. Well she just snickered and said "Ayyyy Ren! Ang liit liit mo at ang laki laki nila!" (Translation: Ayyyy Ren! You're so small & they're SOOO big!" & now the whole family is helllla crackin up and I'm not completely shocked cause my mom's been on point with the jokes lately & then she goes "Unless that's what you like..." WTF LMAO my mom's crazies. I mean, this is the woman who put "I'm the turkey" on the turkey in the fridge this year. Come on now.. ahahah.
Anyway prior to this all, I was hella thinking about Cali & how I miss itttt so much. As gay as this sounds, I've been day dreaming about it - real talk. Closing my eyes type & imagining it. Imagining myself drive down Sweetwater Road & passing by Super Sergios and shit even driving on Otay Lakes Road passing by Southwestern. I miss the weather, my babies, my famz, the atmosphere.. everything. :[ I wish I could go back for winterbreak, pero no tengo dinero. Zaaamn. I'm thinking maybe springbreak, but fsho I'll definately need to start saving up if that's what I wanna do. I'm really feeling like I left my heart in San Diego maaayne. =(
Arrighty, maybe I'll take a quick nap. I've got a long day ahead of me! Shopping, haircut, eyebrows, etc etc, Club Cache with allll my Willy P heads & whoever else is rollin thru. This should be fun. :) Haiiiights peaceezy!


No comments:
Post a Comment