Tuesday, November 11, 2008

continued misery.

So by the sounds of my schedule, I'm fucking myself in the ass. Of course at 2 in the morning I have this surge of motivation that will probably only last through my dreams while I'm sleeping tonight, up until the millisecond before I wake up. I'm planning on retaking General Bio & Anatomy & Physiology (cause I bombed them), Basic Italian I (decided to completely restart on my languages cause I definitely fucked up & thought that placing into a higher Spanish was gona be better when duh, it obviously isn't), hopefully Social Psych online (if I get the clearance which I hope I willl!) & one more class, preferably another Psych class. It'll end up being 17 credits but '7' classes. AHHHHFACK. What am I getting myself into!? =T To add onto that,I'm planning on taking Music Appreciation during the winter to get my GPA up so that I'll be a little more set just in case there's any chance at all of me going to San Jose State next Spring. I need to stay on my grind f'sho. Start praying for me already! Bahahahh. Siiike not funny. ;[

Anyway, the 80% Greek event we had was okay. This speaker Nick Zuniga came & talked to us about how we should go about our Greekness around campus & how to better promote ourselves. It wasn't anything I haven't heard before so eh. I was pretty much miserable through the whole thing (& still am) cause my nose was stuffy & I kept coughing. ARGH idk where this sudden nose action came from. It's so annoying and I know I'm gona wake up tomorrow morning with madd clear boogies running outta my nose. Grosss haha.

OH & went to Mitsuwa with H2O today/yesterday - whatevs! Ate lunch & just talked for awhile.. mostly about h2o's favorite topic - sex! HAHA. We have the most interesting .. situations foreal! Got creamyakis then walked across the street to get some more paper stars. Got myself a Keroppi notepad & wallet too! So cute. :) Walked back to Mitsuwa and bought some random stuffs then headed back to campus. Good day. Very.. tasteful. Hahhh! I think me & the rooomie are going back later with Ash cause she wishes she was Asian & wants to get up on her Asian-ness. What a loser, lol. OH & one more thing.. FACEBOOK DOESN'T WORK ON CAMPUS?! Wtfcks going on!? Gaaaah! It's so sad to say that we're so addicted but jewwwknow, it's hard! Hahah maybe it's for the better. *Shrug.. Wellll, off to bed I go. Peasss!

No comments: