Not really sure why I started another one of these. Maaaaybe cause the actual xanga I have on the side is a little more "private" to me? Of course that makes no sense because anything on the web isn't so much private, but whatevs!
Anyway, so what's good with MY life? Pretty much everything! Well not so much GOOD GOOD but I've been pretty content with the way things have been going in the last few months. I mean obviously there are days where it's not as good as the previous, but I'm content. Nothing SUUUPER BAD although, I do feel like it's a crime for everything to be going this.. well & for me to feel this content. It's as if I'm waiting for something rrrreally bad to happen, but it's good that I've been trying to maintain a positive mindframe, nahmean?
School has been okay. I'm getting through, but I need that extra push. I really wanna be an exchange student somewhere (specifically SAN JOSE STATEEE! =DD), but my grades aren't quite up to par with the subpar requirements. I'm not proud to say that I'm not up on those requirements but whatevs. I blame it on taking BIO my first semester in college only to realize that being a chem major isn't what I wanted to really be & then of course pledging the following fall.. Oh pledging.. It'll take me how many more semesters to recover from that big fall, but I will slowly but surely make it back up.
My social life has been dope! Every weekend is something different. I've met hella new people which only means more homies to kickback with. :) Trying to balance the school+play deal & that's been working out. My sorority sisters & I have been bueno! Honest to God, I never thought I'd say I love it (compared to last semester, ayyy) - but I do. They're dope ! Loves it. I do miss my pledgesisters though. =T I miss spending like 24/5 (hahah) with them running around all craaazy. *sigh. I did see my Tbonkski last week but it was just different. It felt as if I was "just another person" to her & that just... killed me. =T JSB is the bomb as always. My mom's always asking why I'm always with the boys but it's like duhhh. I don't have any homegirls from..
