Thursday, November 20, 2008

upset.

People are so fucked up these days. Doing & saying shit to make themselves better than the next person. No, I'm not talking about some dog eat dog business world type bullshit. Nah not that kinda stuff. More like you're both sitting there wondering about a person, but you (person a) got the bigger balls to ask the question & then she dogs on you (person a) like you're the dumb one when you're then one trying to find answers cause it was BOTH OF YOU who didn't know the answers. Am I making sense? Oh oh and then you have the balls to say some unnecessary shit like "Oh you're just mad cause... " Come the fuck on. & you know.. It's real friends who will tell you the shit you DON'T wanna hear. It's real friends who will be the most honest with you -- wouldn't you rather hear it from us than someone else?! I mean, unless you don't consider us your real friends. Fuck maaaan. I see this whole thing as grimey. Hella uppreciative bitches these days. Yeah you may say you appreciate the things people say/do for you but hello - actions speak louder than words so watch yourself.

IMG_2526

Aside from this bull, life has been bueno. Friday was dope. Sat real goood with my sisters then crossed 6 new women! Yayyuh! So excited to finally call them my sisters. :) Stopped by Sonics on the way home which was yumyums. My mom took me shopping at Jersey Gardens when I got home, but I unfortunately was too tired to shop - who would've thought!? Still nded up getting 4 shirts & then just passed tf out on one of the benches while she went off to shop on her own. Thumbs down for trying to have a mother/daughter bonding session & passing out. :[

IMG_2541

When I got home (b t dubs, this all happened on Sat), my broski, Adrian & Jasper were waiting for me so we could hit up the FIND afterparties in S. Plainfield. Ended up waiting for Miron, Steph, Jay, Irwin & his cuz Kyle to roll through to my house and then headed to the Liquor Locker to pick up some 40s - yayayyyuh then headed to the Holiday Inn where everyone was chillen for the night. Kicked it in KringKring's room til everyone got back from FIND. It was chill as hell & then hellla random as niggas (literally) started comin in and we were like wtf? Lol, whatevs. Started making moves around the hotel & saw hellllla people I haven't seen in literally days! From what I remember - I started off in Cris' room to pee, got separated from my boys & then I happened to bump into Marc & followed him to Boysie's room to chill. Met this girl's bro(!) - hella small world. Too bad I forget his name. Called the broski & JSB down to pick some shit up from some chick & then Irwin happened to know her so it was like hodaaamn? Headed out to Adrian's car where we beaner styled 6 niggas in his small ass car. After that I couldn't take so cooped up in there so I sat in Ben's car til I saw some S. Plainfield niggas! Salaam (sp?), Tom & James! I seriously don't know what happened after that. Well, I kinda have an idea but not in the order that I think it happened? Haha I know that I lit up again with J & that shit was dope . OH & who could forget drinking in the bathroom with Teptep? You know that shit don't get no better. HAHA who tf hides in a stall & takes swigs from 40s & Capt. Morgan?! Bahaha we craazies. Towards the end of the night I know that me & Matt had a talk that seemed like it was madd deep, but I don't think it was lol. He kept singing " we maaajor we maajor!" But yeah overall it was a bangin night! I know that I was mumbling mad shit on the way home but yee. Twas a goodnight fsho. :)

IMG_2628

IMG_2590

IMG_2667

Definitely a weekend full of celebrating. Celebrating what? Can't quite mention it, but yeah. Bittersweet to say the least. Real bittersweet. The beginning of this week was Deepher Dude. That was dope cuz mad people came out to support & we raised $550 - almost double of what we got last year. The tonight we had TKE Sweetheart & my pledgemama #2 won! I'm so proud of her! :) Yayyy mama#2 Alyssa! :)

Don't really wanna end this on a sour note, but whaaatevs! I haaate when dudes text/IM you online then you see 'em in person & you get the "i'ma pretend like I don't even know you" kinda look then when you part ways they do the same shit again. Helllo? You're mad lame bro! Hahah okiedokes. Peaceeeezy!

No comments: