Saturday, November 22, 2008

male libido recession?



ANONYMOUS: you know what i realized what a pet peeve of mine is now
ANONYMOUS: pple who have the opportunity to have sex but that dont do it

I FEELS HER! It's like the male libido is going through a recession also. Wtfcks going on?! Haha I mean you'd think it'd be the dude feenin more than the girl is, but looks like girls are going after it more. It's like the female race has taken that trait of aggression. & the dudes just turned straight PUSSY. Am I wrong or am I wrong!? Everyone knows that feeling. Homegirls feenin so she tries to get at her homie. He doesn't respond so its like "Ohdaaamn what the fuck?" I mean, real talk. Its happened & who hasn't laughed & hella clowned on their girl other about it saying how the guy must be gay & could ever turn down sex?! Come on.. SEX! Hahah, I mean not that they actually do text back saying "Oh no not tonight" or whatever; but maybe there isn't a text back. Just doesn't make sense. Oh fuck it, the male libido IS going through a recession & the female libido isn't even making bank. Lose lose situation. Hellla thumbs down, lol.

Shalane made me realize something about myself the other day. She's been saying how I have such high expectations & blahblahblah and I always tell her I don't. But we were talking about certain situations in our lives & how all my firsts were good. (ie. first kiss, first cuddle experience, first toy, first hug, first lipgloss, first wink, first cup -- okay I'm making shit up here to fill in for what we were really talking about which is probably really obvious right now haha) That's when I realized, "Shiiiiiit." It's because all my firsts have been so great, I hold such high expecations. I've then experienced my seconds & of course, get hella disappointed cause I think it's gona like the first time. Thumbs down(!) & nosireebob. It hella sucks on my part cause then it's hard to be content in some aspects. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE LIFE! But like I said, there's some aspects in life that need tweaking cause of all these bangin ass firsts of mine. HAHA. Fuckkk man. Life just knows how to kick my ass. :) sarcasm on the smile on myface*

I kinda decided this awhile ago & have mentioned to some people, but one day I'ma marry a football player (or ex-football player). Like linebacker status.. or shoot any type of big defensive player. HAHA I mean I'd probably be funny standing next to him but whatevs. I decided that this is what's happening & it will happen! Siiiike, we'll see. Thought I should just throw that in there. But okaaay. That is all. Peaceeezy beezies!<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHA. i love you, you crazy girl! and i remember when you had a situation like that!