Sunday, November 9, 2008

eventual nostalgia.

Being at such a good place in my life right now scares me so much. I'm scared to be this happy cause I'm scared something bad is gona happen. I mean, I'll just have to roll with the punches but it just freaks me out. Its as if I'm waiting for that one day when everything is just gonna come crashing down. But you know what? I shouldn't have to feel like it's just gona come crashing down. I shouldn't think about it crashing down period. I should live each & every day to the fullest & happiest capacity. It's not gonna be all blue skies & sunny; I'm gonna just have to take my umbrella out and deal with the cloudy skies & rain that will eventually come my way. Live for the moment & put aside the thoughts of "Maybe I'll get fucked over tomorrow." Yeah.. YEEEEAH ! :)

Anyway, yesterday (er Friday) while I was waiting for Ben to get outta work I bumped into Thenegard & his brother Claude! I went to elementary school with Then & we were always tight til we went to separate high schools. Barely saw each other through HS but when we did [see each other], it was still like nothing changed. He seemed like he was in a rush so we exchanged numbers, said we should chill & said temporary goodbyes. Then Ben got outta work & I mentioned that I saw them so he went to go say hi and we stuck around & talked for a bit. Still the same old crazy Thenegard! Forever tellin people "YO, she's mad chill! Renee's my girrrl!" HAHA & of course this time around was no different. Looks like he got a good head on his shoulders, doing the nursing thing. STILL wants to be a doctor like back in the day. Shoooot, I applaud him for that no lie. At least one of us really knows where we wanna be at.! =X Hella made me laugh when he was tellin us 'bout some girl who kept blowin up his phone but was like "Yo when it comes to other girls its like fuckkk them, Renee's my girl foreal." I really appreciate our friendship & I'm glad we still got it like that even though we haven't seen each other since (well okay the ChopFest but that barely counts cause we were both drunk lol) forever. Hopefully I'll get to kick it with him soon cause zaaAamn it sure has been awhile! =)

OH & hella kawawa face cause Fusion-Ti is closing! I mean yeah it'll still be there, but it isn't the Fusion that we all grew up and kicked it at. In HS it used to be a hardcore kickit spot til.. we slowly grew up & then it had Edison enforced an 11pm curfew put on it instead of the open til late as hell early morning hours & yaddayaddaya. Major thumbs down! Its like throwing away a box of old notes from friends and just slowly letting go of the memories - HAHA as cheesy as that sounds. But real talk, RIP Fusion-Ti!

No comments: