Thursday, November 27, 2008

thankful.

Everyone knows the holiday season kick off is on Thanksgiving, but I feel like these last few months have given me lots to be thankful for. (Not saying the other months haven't but jewknoww haha) I feel like emotionally I've experienced a lot in these last few months & I wouldn't be where I am without the people who helped me get out of that emotional rut. Therefore I am truly thankful for those who were there for me. They've helped me realize a whole lotta shit about myself & about other people.

I'm especially thankful for the people who brought me down to only for me to realize who would be there to bring me back up. I'm thankful for the people who keep me up with laughter & smiles with AND moreso times without rounds of shots & cans of beer. :) I don't wanna single anyone out cause then this whole competition bullshit of who is closer to my heart comes up, but to be reall general lovelovelove to my family, my breast, h2o, jsb|ljsb, my deeephers & all the people who love to see me fall only for others to bring me back up again. So from the bottom of my heart & all of my being, I thank you all.

& yeah, I'm blessed to have a roof over my head, food to eat (even though I'm picky as hell) & all the material things people usually are thankful for. *rolls eyes* This Thanksgiving, it's all about my peoples & I'm feeling truly blessed. =)

No comments: