Still feeling like crap. Been resting a whole lot & playing Tetris on Facebook (when facebook is working. Willy P has the worst i-net connection ever). I don't get how Gerard cleared 40 lines in a minute & a half; mine's 2 mins & 27seconds. :[ Hahah whatevs. Hoopsmania was last night. Willy P stays poppin - no pun intended please, lol. I love how everyone gets mad hyped up & shit. Even all the puti people(!), although they should chill sometimes cause it's like oh heyllll no you better not be doin that shit here at Willy P, hahah. This school is mad black. I love it and always will so of course I was in heaven. =P Dudes were lookin too good foreal. Maaan, too good lol. OH and of course I saw manigga TYRONE. Don't think he saw me but whatevs. That woulda been totally awkward turtle, whoops haha.
Anyone see Usher's Trading Places video? Tell me that isn't the hottest thing you've seen?! HOMAAAN. Like at 1:25, 2:05, 2:56 -- especially 3:52 the way they get all breathy on each other. *SIGH.. so hot. I think everything we've/I've talked about this week is sex related. Feening much? SIIIIKE. I'm just saying. so hot. So so hot. ;] Anyway, don't feel like typing a whole lot, so I'll entertain with pictures all from the past few week(s).
Anyone see Usher's Trading Places video? Tell me that isn't the hottest thing you've seen?! HOMAAAN. Like at 1:25, 2:05, 2:56 -- especially 3:52 the way they get all breathy on each other. *SIGH.. so hot. I think everything we've/I've talked about this week is sex related. Feening much? SIIIIKE. I'm just saying. so hot. So so hot. ;] Anyway, don't feel like typing a whole lot, so I'll entertain with pictures all from the past few week(s).

Here's my brandspankin new legit LJSB fitted. Yeee, yee! Not that I really rock fitteds. Eh, scratch that. I don't rock fitteds but you know. Had to get it for the fratority - however we're calling this brother/sister/family+hood. SUP JSB|LJSB?! Left hand stays legit, soowoosoowoo !


I was up on my mommy status on Sunday & made some monkey munch. Idk if anyone can recall, but Kate Gosselin (from Jon & Kate plus 8) makes it for her children. It's hella good! I mean, I especially love it cause I love peanutbutter & chocolate together. :) It was really easy & foolproof, just a little messy. One of these days I wanna make a specialty version of it using Nutella. Mmm, I can only imagine how that'll taste. Yummmyyy!

Last but not least! One of my biffs Shalane writes for the Beacon & she usually puts little things that my rooommie & I say into her articles when she asks for our opinions. Two weeks ago, she asked me the above question. I couldn't think of anything til I remembered, "Duh! Education!" So I said what I said & of course forgot about it. Welllll, I didn't think she was gona really put in what I said but she did and when I finally saw it two days ago, I was helllla laughing! Only I would say that but yeah it was funnies. There was a picture of a girl above me who had mentioned something that seemed intellectual. Jenny said that her picture (I guess cause the girl didn't look so great) made it seem like what she said, is what I would've said. Intellectual & meaningful. But what I said is what the girl woulda said - mad raw. HAHA. Well whatever cause I am who I am. Renee-Rose maadapaka Garcia. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment